Monday, July 28

as underground as mtv...


i know i haven't posted in *forever* ....but here's a start and i'll post with pictures why later....

so, by no means do i think of myself as a hater. i'm sure that there are good intentions here and good for Aesop getting his- but this might lead to some serious sell-out. I mean, Atmosphere on MTV and Jay Leno one thing ( I can't help it, I've been a fan since day 1) but now product? Are we really going to go as far as to reach every single lust of the underground kid and then make him a sneakerhead as well? I may be hating, whatever. I'm just in denial that nothing is underground anymore; every aspect of everything has it's part in the mass media (reality tv...about everything). I guess i'll just shut up and let you lust after the shoe that'll no doubt be the collector's item for all you sell-outs (including myself ofcourse).

ps. for those in Seattle, watch for that walrus from across the Columbia.



No comments: